EA games are the best, but soon they will be the only games since they are taking over the world. Has anyone played March Madness 2005 or ESPN College 2005?
I wish they would create a college b-ball game for PS2 where you could create a school, the uniforms, court, etc sorta like what NCAA Football has on their games...
Also, which brands do you prefer in a game...i personally like EA games...i think 989 Sports games suck..their graphics are horrible and choppy.
EA games are the best, but soon they will be the only games since they are taking over the world. Has anyone played March Madness 2005 or ESPN College 2005?
I rented ESPN 05, and wasnt as impressed as I hoped to be. It is ok, but nothing special. The NBA version seemed much better when I played it one day.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Is the gameplay decent? How about the computer AI? Is it hard to shoot and score?
march madness 2005 is a great improvement from march madness 2004...but it still has a way to go...they got the gameplay down...just need the other aspectx os college basketball like ncaa football has
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
which one would you buy first
ive only played espn and mm2005...i like march madness better
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
<blockquote>In reply to:
march madness 2005
[/quote]
Bought the game it came out, love it. I even input the players name for the ACC the only down swing is playing online it is next to impossible.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks